Our Favorite Quilting Links:
Local Quilt Shops
- Fabric Etc. 1633 Birchwood Ave, Bellingham 360-671-5277
- Fourth Corner Quilts 1844 N. State St., Bellingham 360-714-0070
- Quality Sewing& Vacuum 1125 E. Sunset Dr., Bellingham 360-738-8995
- Tangled Threads 206 6 th St Lynden, WA 360-318-1567
- Two Thimbles Quilt Shop 1805 Cornwall St, Bellingham 360-715-1625
Local Longarm Quilters
- Jo Baner Quiltography Studios
- Tracey Fischerfirstname.lastname@example.org. 360-483-8988 www.facebook.com/pages/longarm-custom-quilting-by-Tracey-Fisher
- Karen Osthelleremail@example.com
- Betsy Sauther-Nautilus Longarm Quilting. 360-201-1050 firstname.lastname@example.org
Teachers & Speakers
- Quilter’s Calendar-a website that let’s you find out where your favorite teachers are scheduled!
- Maggie Ball – of Dragonfly Quilts, designer of Bargello With a Twist, Kaleidoscope Quilts & more
- Rob Appell – a surfer dude, quilt shop owner, designer of quilts
- Karla Alexander – Designer of quilts, author, creator of rulers and patterns
- Susan Schrempf– nationally known educator of embellishment arts designed for the sewing machine
- Terry Waldron-Landscape Quilts to inpsire your creativity.
- Anita Luvera Mayer-Unleash your creativity
- Carol Doak Visit Carol’s website for all your paper piecing needs and lots of inspiration.
- Kathy McNeil -An artist with pictorial quilting
- Sheila Sinclair Snyder author of “Pieced to Fit”
- Colleen Wise Qults with depth and dimension
- Bob-Superior Thread Company. Information from his June 2009 quild presentation on Thread.
- Jean Wells Keenan– teacher, author of Intuitive Design and others.
- NQC-Northwest Quilting Connection; a local
- APWQ non-profit arts organization dedicated to bringing together traditional and contemporary quilters, fiber and wearables artists, quilt lovers, fiber-industry supporters and more, from nine western states and provinces.
- The Applique Society resources include information patterns , local chapter
- Quilt University The place to go for online learning! Numerous classes running concurrently all year round. Download lessons, communicate with classmates and teachers through the online usergroup, and learn wonderful new techniques from the experts!
Blocks & Patterns
- Block Central Source of many quilt blocks and block of the month designs
- Quilters Cache Huge alphabetical listing of quilt blocks.
- Quiltville.com Lots of designs for scrappy quilts from Bonnie Hunter
- Pacific Rim Quilt Company Home of Nancy Lee Chong and her Hawaiian Quilt Designs
Online Shops & Services
- Missing Fabrics.com Locate more of that certain fabric you need to finish the quilt.
- Quiltshops.com Quilt Search Engine for 231 independent quilt shops. Search all for fabric at one time.
- Quilt Qua Find patterns, show listings, tips, contests, locate supplies & fabric, guilds, museums &more.
- Connecting Threads.com Fabric, kits, books, patterns, tools & more
- eQuilter.com Online shop for quilting, sewing & fashion
- Fabric Shack.com Where everything is on sale all of the time.
- Golden Threads Online source for continuous line quilting patterns, pantographs, stencils, books and notions
- Keepsake Quilting Fabrics, books and patterns
- Over the Rainbow Online quilt shop located on Camano Island, WA
- Quiltworld Notions, Fabric, Patterns -Never pay retail again
- Stitchin’ Post Jean Wells shop for sewing, quilting, knitting in Sisters, OR
- Vintage and Vogue.com Needlework, quilting and embellishment supplies
Quilt Displays & Shows
- American Quilt Society Show in Paducah, KT April 22-25, 2009
- LaConnor Quilt Museum – Shows run for two to three months so check back often
- Road To California January 15-18,2009, Ontario, CA
- Quilts, Inc Lists cities, dates for International Quilt Shows. Virtual tour of Houston 2008
- Mancuso Show Management View their online gallery with quilts from the World Quilt & Textile Show & others.